1) Application is open to International students registered as full time PhD student at the Universiti Teknologi Malaysia who are currently in 2nd Semester until 6th Semester only. Applicant in 5th and 6th Semester, priority given for those who submit notification of thesis submission.
2) Applicant is currently not working or receiving any form of financial aids from other sources.
3) The award covers partial tuition fees (RM 3000.00) for Session 2016/2017-2 only.
4) Applicant is required to be in Malaysia within 2 months from 1 February 2017 and be available at anytime during the process of the scholarship application.
5) Publications without the name of Main Supervisor and UTM affiliation will not be considered.
6) Applicant who have received the IDF in the previous semesters, must submit papers published in 2016 onwards (Repeated submission will not be considered).
7) Papers will be evaluated based on the contribution of the writers.
8) Every publication MUST be verified by Main Supervisor on the first page of the article/s.
9) Proofs of evidence for indexed publication MUST be attached and fulfill the following conditions, examples as follows:
i)Proof of SCOPUS indexing (SCOPUS website) ii)Proof of Impact Factor (if any) iii)Verification of supervisor on the first page of the article.
10) After submission online, applicant is required to follow up with Main Supervisor to verify his/her application.
11) Only application recommended by Main Supervisor and endorsed by Deputy Dean of Faculty/School will be considered
12) The decision in relation to the IDF award is FINAL and no appeal will be considered/entertained.
13) The University has right to reject the application in the event of False information provided.
Date of application: CLOSED
School of Graduate Studies
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
81300 Johor Bahru Johor, Malaysia
Tel : 07-553 7782/7595/7816
Fax : 07-553 7800
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : Click Here to Apply