Scholarship and Grants: Doctoral Research Grant
The Doctoral Research Grant is open to all doctoral research students via Supervisor’s allocation. Each student is entitle for a max of RM500.00 for this grant. Supervisor will need to apply for this grant and subject to SPS approval.
- The Supervisor is a permanent staff of UTM,
- The Supervisor is the Main Supervisor to the student with ‘Active’ status.
- The application needs to be lodged through the SPS website and approved by SPS.
- Only the approved amount is claimable.
- The grant is not to be used to pay salary, honorarium or any payment to the supervisor.
- The grant is not to be used for acquisition of fixed assets, payment of tuition fees or allowances and any other activities paid or sponsored by the university.
- The Supervisor are not holding any grant amount more than RM25,000.00.
- The grant can be used to assist the following funding research activities:
- Data collection/field work;
- Travelling cost to attend conferences/seminars;
- Conference/Seminar fees;
- Journal publication fees (only for journals listed in SCOPUS or Web of Science database).
- Registered as a full time doctoral research student.
- Students exceed normal study duration (36 months) are not qualified for the grant.
- Priority will be given to doctoral student in assisting the purchase of critical material(s).
- Student(s) receiving sponsorships or any financial assistance such as RSG, Zamalah, MyPhD and others are not eligible.
Benefit of Receiving The Doctoral Research Grant
Allocation RM1,000.00 per Supervisor and Maximum of RM500.00 per student for each academic year.
Sekolah Pengajian Siswazah
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
81310 UTM Johor Bahru
Johor Darul Takzim
(U/P : Bahagian Penyelidikan dan Biasiswa)
Tel : 07-553 7782/7595/7816
Fax : 07-553 7800
Email : email@example.com
Website : Click Here To Apply