- Industrial PhD
- Incentive Publication Claim
- Anaheim University Ferrotec Akira Yamamura Scholarship
- Hitachi Scholarship Research Support Program for 2019
Industry-based PhD Programme or Industrial PhD at UTM an attractive alternative to the conventional PhD, being better suited to the needs of the industry, and providing a more vocationally oriented doctorate with industrial relevance. It is highly flexible and able to accommodate candidates from all levels of management. It is a full-time postgraduate programme where candidates have the opportunity to spend most of their time carrying out the research at their respective organisations or industries.
- Selection of candidates from industry are through discussions between IPPT & Industry.
- Application is open to all Malaysian citizens who are working in the industry .
- Applicants must have a Master’s degree or equivalent recognized by the university ; OR The applicant holds a Bachelor and industry experience in the relevant field . ( Subject to the terms of the Recognition of Prior Learning ( RPL ) set by the Agency Malaysian Qualifications Agency ( MQA ) , and the conditions set by IPT ) .
- Memorandum of Understanding between AMDI & Industry ( MOU ) ; includes a common interest , namely, between HEIs and industry
- Memorandum of Understanding between AMDI & Industry and candidate information submitted to the Division Scholarships , Ministry of Higher Education for funding process
Guides regarding Industrial Phd and how to apply:
- Industrial PhD Programme.
- Online Application PhD Industry
- MyPhD Industry Application Flowchart
- MyPhD Industry Application Process through esp By MOHE
- Industrial Phd Proposal (Example Template)
How to Apply
The application form is available from :-
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Shreeshivadasan
School of Graduate Studies
Level 8, Menara Razak
UTM Jalan Sultan Yahya Petra
54100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 03-21805178
Fax : 03-21805188
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Students may apply the Incentive Publication Claim as a endorsements from the university for the research publications that they have produced.
Below are the maximum value in claims that a student can apply for Incentive Publications:
- Q1 : RM500.00
- Q2: RM400.00
- Q3: RM300.00
- Q4: RM200.00
Application is subject to the availability of the allocation approve by the University.
Below are the criteria required in making Incentive Publications Claims:
- Applicant must be First Student Author and Supervisor(s) must be one of the authors.
- Students are registered as PhD/Master by Research.
- Published paper must have volume no. and page no.
How to Apply
The application form is available from :-
Sekolah Pengajian Siswazah
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
81310 UTM Johor Bahru
Johor Darul Takzim
(U/P : Bahagian Penyelidikan dan Biasiswa)
Tel : 07-553 7782/7595/7816
Fax : 07-553 7800
Email : email@example.com
2 students can earn a full scholarship towards an Anaheim University online Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program
Applicants can apply the scholarship to 1 of these 3 online degree programs:
- Online International MBA
- Online MBA in Global Sustainable Management
- Online Master of Entrepreneurship
Applicants must meet Anaheim University’s MBA entrance requirements.
Applicants must express an interest in being considered for future employment by Ferrotec. However, being awarded a scholarship does not guarantee that an offer of employment will be made to the scholarship recipient.
Applicants with Heat Transfer, Physics, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, International Business / bilingual (English + 1 other language) language skills/experience will be given preferential consideration.
Scholarships will be awarded on a merit basis based on the applicant’s qualifications.
Applicants must maintain standards set forth by the Scholarship Committee and/or the University’s administration in order to remain in good standing and continue to receive the scholarship funding throughout the remainder of their program. Scholarship recipients are expected to maintain a minimum of a B average at all times and complete each course with a minimum of a 3.0 grade. Scholarship recipients must also remain continuously enrolled from the commencement of their program through graduation. Skipped term fees are not included in the scholarship and skipped terms are only allowed with special permission from the University’s Dean.
Scholarship Application Requirements
Scholarship Applicants must submit:
– standard application materials required for an Anaheim University online MBA or Master of Entrepreneurship program. Click here for a list of program entrance requirements.
– a 1,000 word essay outlining:
- How you feel the Anaheim University degree will benefit you
- Why you would like to be considered for possible employment by Ferrotec upon graduation
- Your area of academic and professional specialization
E-mail 1,000-word scholarship application essay to firstname.lastname@example.org
May 25, 2018
Scholarship Recipients Announced
June 1, 2018
MBA Program Start Date
July 2, 2018
The Hitachi Global Foundation aims to contribute to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by solving social issues through the promotion of Science and Technology. The Foundation carries out the Hitachi Scholarship Research Support Program that offers research support grants to the faculty members who wish to conduct collaborative researches that contribute to solving social issues at universities or research institutions in Japan.
(1) Energy, Environment(2) Urban Development, Transportation(3) Healthcare
Applicants must satisfy all the following criteria:(1) PhD holder(2) Faculty member of the eligible universities *(3) Under the age of 46
*Eligible Universities (15 universities in 6 countries)
○Thailand：Chulalongkorn University, Chiang Mai University, Khon Kaen University, King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang, King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi
○Indonesia：Gadjah Mada University, Bandung Institute of Technology, University of Indonesia, Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember
○Malaysia：University of Malaya, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia○Singapore：The National University of Singapore
○The Philippines：University of the Philippines (Diliman, Los Banos)
○Vietnam：Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology
6 ～ 12 months
Contents of the grants are the followings.
(1) Maintenance allowance: 6,000 yen per year
(2) Travel allowance: from 80,000 yen – 150,000 yen
Application must be endorsed by the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic & International). Kindly submit the completed application documents to Miss Leilawati Mokhtar, Office of Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic & International) at email@example.com before October 15, 2018.
Should there be any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us (+607 – 553 0453).