Scholarship and Grants: UTM National Postgraduate Fund
This Fund provides tuition waivers in the sponsored semester for Malaysian PhD or Master’s (research, mixed-mode, and taught course) students.
1) Malaysian citizen and enrolled in a UTM PhD or Master’s (research, mixed-mode, and taught course) programme.
2) Currently in ‘Active’ status.
3) Applications are open to PhD students in semesters 1 to 6 and to Master’s students in semesters 1 to 4.
4) Applicant is not currently receiving any form of financial aid from other sources.
5) Students with good publications record will be given priority. Submitted publications should be related to the topic of study and should name the student as the main author, include the name of the main supervisor, and mention UTM as the affiliation.
6) Students in semester 2 and above must have obtained a grade of MM—Satisfactory in the Progress Report in the previous semester and have an excellent academic track record.
7) 35 years old and below for Master Level and 45 years old and below for PhD Level.
Date of application: CLOSED
School of Graduate Studies
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
81300 Johor Bahru Johor, Malaysia
Tel : 07-553 7816/7769/7595
Fax : 07-553 7800
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : Click Here to Apply