SPSS is the data analysis package of choice for people wanting to analyze quantitative data. However, most practitioners find dealing with quantitative data quite daunting. Although most practitioners are quite comfortable with qualitative research methods and analysis, they tend to shy away from using quantitative statistics.
Nevertheless, the ability to perform quantitative data analysis is increasingly becoming an important skill to possess. For that reason, School of Graduate Studies (SPS) Universiti Teknologi Malaysia will organize the SPSS Workshop according to the following details:
Date: 26 August 2019 (Monday)
Time: 8.30 am to 5.00 pm
Venue: Meeting Room 3, Level 3, School of Graduate Studies, UTM Johor Bahru
Speaker: Assoc. Prof. Dr. Siti Aisyah Abdul Rahman (Associate Professor of Psychology at School of Human Resource Development and Psychology, Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities, UTM Johor Bahru)
Fee: RM100.00 (UTM), RM120.00 (NON UTM)
This workshop will introduce the power and functionality of IBM SPSS as a data analysis tool and covers the standard exploratory statistical analysis of data. This course is a hands-on workshop where tips and tricks are given to students to help them use the SPSS software to analyse quantitative data effectively.
If you are interested to join this workshop, kindly make a payment and register through this link:
1. Pay the fee (RM100.00 – UTM, RM120.00 – NON UTM) through JOMPAY (Online Banking)
– Biller Code: 2592 (UTM-Others)
– Ref-1: SPSS Workshop (Your Name)
2. Register through https://sps.utm.my/pgrct/ and upload the proof of payment in the registration form
- All participants are required to bring your own laptop with installed SPSS Software
- Meals and certificate will provided by School of Graduate Studies
- All registered participants will received confirmation email from SPS