Scholarship and Grants: Publication Incentive Claim
Students may apply the Publication Incentive Claim as a endorsements from the university for the research publications that they have produced.
Below are the maximum value in claims that a student can apply for the Publication Incentive:
- Q1 : RM250.00
- Q2: RM250.00
The new rate is effective from 1st June 2020.
Application is subjected to the availability of the allocation approved by the University.
Below are the criteria required in making Publication Incentive Claims:
- The applicant must be the First Student Author and UTM Graduate student;
- Published paper must have volume no. and page no.;
- Affiliation must be Universiti Teknologi Malaysia;
- Applicant must be the First Student Author and supervisor(s) must be one of the authors;
- All claims made in the current year are only valid for paper published in the CURRENT YEAR and in ONE PREVIOUS YEAR.
How to Apply
The application form is available at :-
Sekolah Pengajian Siswazah
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
81310 UTM Johor Bahru
Johor Darul Takzim
(U/P : Postgraduate Scholarship Unit)
Tel : 07-553 7816/7769/7997
Fax : 07-553 7800
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org