UTM Zamalah are offered to outstanding Malaysian students who are registered in any Doctoral programme at Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. The scholarship are awarded on yearly basis where each student will be assessed based on his/her academic performance before an extension to the subsequent year is granted.
UTM Zamalah PhD: Requirements
- Open to student in 1st until 3rd Semester
- Applicants must be of Malaysian nationality
- Open to full-time PhD student
- Not under any employment or receiving any form of financial aid from other sources.
- 35 years old and below
All information/result will be sent to Official UTM email address (eg : firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com). Applicant are advised to activate and check your email regularly.
Application Date : 15 July 2019 until 15 September 2019
Benefits of Receiving The UTM Zamalah Scholarship
- Coverage for tuition fees costs
- Monthly allowances ranging from RM1,500.00
School of Graduate Studies
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
81310 UTM Johor Bahru
Johor Darul Takzim
(U/P : Postgraduate Scholarship Unit)
Tel : 07-553 7816/7769/7997
Fax : 07-553 7800
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org