Scholarship and Grants: UTM National Postgraduate Fund
This Fund provides tuition waivers in the sponsored semester for Malaysian Doctoral (exclude Pesisir & Special Programme) or Master’s in Research, Mixed-mode, and Taught Course (exclude Pesisir & Special Programme) students.
- Currently in ‘Active’ status.
- The fund amount RM1,000.00 exemption fee.
- Applications are open to PhD students in semesters 1 to 6 and to Master’s students in semesters 1 to 4.
- Applicant is not currently receiving any form of financial aid from other sources.
- Students with good publications record will be given priority.
- Obtained a grade of MM—Satisfactory in the Progress Report for Research or minimum 3.50 for Mixed Mode & Course Work student.
- 35 years old and below for Master Level and 45 years old and below for PhD Level.
- Priority will be given to applicant with minimum RM5,000.00 and below household income.
- All information/result will be sent to official UTM email address (eg: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com)
Date of application: 23 February until 8 March 2020
School of Graduate Studies
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
81300 Johor Bahru Johor, Malaysia
Tel : 07-553 7595/7816/7769
Fax : 07-553 7800
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org