International Graduate Conference on Engineering, Science and Humanities (IGCESH) is a biennial postgraduate conference organized by the UTM Postgraduate Student Society (PGSS-UTM) in collaboration with the School of Graduate Studies UTM.
IGCESH 2022 provides a forum for accessing the most up-to-date and authoritative knowledge from graduate student’s research findings covering both industrial and academic world’s thereby sharing best practice in the fields of Engineering, Sciences and Humanities. With the conference theme “Synergizing Interdisciplinary Research for a World-Class Society”, IGCSEH 2022 aims to provide an avenue to highlight recent developments and to identify emerging and future areas of growth in these exciting fields. All postgraduate students and researchers across different sectors are welcome to join IGCESH 2022 from 15 to 16 August 2022 virtually.
- To encourage the communication and collaboration of researchers from different universities
- To stimulate the research activities among researchers by sharing knowledge and findings
- To enhance the presentation skills of researchers
- To provide publication opportunities to researchers
CALL FOR PAPER
You are welcome to submit your extended abstracts to the 9th International Graduate Conference on Engineering, Science and Humanities (IGCESH) 2022 which scheduled to be held from 15th – 16th August 2022 via Virtual Conference. IGCESH 2022 is jointly organized by the UTM Postgraduate Student Society (PGSS UTM) and the School of Graduate Studies (SPS UTM) focuses on sharing and authoritative knowledge from graduate students.
Synergizing Interdisciplinary Research for A World-Class Society
Topics of interest for submission includes but are not limited to:
Electrical, Civil, Chemical, Mechanical, Biomedical & Engineering Education
Science & Technology
Science, Computing, Built Environment, Geoinformation & Real Estate
Management, Education, Business, Islamic Civilization, Language & Marketing
All presentations will be evaluated by a panel of judges. Awards will be given to the top three best papers in each of the three tracks (Engineering, Science & Technology and Social Science). Selected papers will be Published in the high-impact Scopus Journals. Only the papers presented at the conference will be considered for Scopus publication.
All extended abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings with ISSN, while accepted full papers have the opportunity to be published in a reputable journal indexed by SCOPUS/WOS/ ERA/MYCITE and non-indexed journals.
IGCESH 2022 Conference date
|Conference date||15th – 16th August 2022|
FEES & PAYMENT
Payment has to be made according to the rates below :
(23rd May – 30th June 2022)
(1st – 31st July 2022)
|UTM Presenter||RM 300 UTM0653||RM 350 UTM0655|
|Non-UTM Presenter (Local Institution)||RM 350 UTM0654||RM 400 UTM0656|
|International Presenter||RM 500|
|Observer||RM 50 UTM0657|
|Attending Author Second Paper Fee (Local)||RM 250 (per paper) UTM0658|
|Attending Author Second Paper Fee (International)||RM 400 (per paper)|
*Journal Publication Fee not included
In order for your paper to be published in the conference proceedings, it is important for you to follow these instructions:
- Each submission must strictly follow the Extended Abstract Template – IGCESH2022 (doc | pdf).
- The language of the conference is English.
- Guideline for Authors for Online Submission (pdf).
- Online submission via the conference management system:The authors will need to register and pay the fees following the instructions posted on the Fees & Payment page on our website. Otherwise, the paper will not be included in the conference proceeding.
- Extended Abstract must achieve at most a 30% score for the Turnitin report.
All accepted extended abstracts will be published in the Conference Proceeding. Selected papers (after review) will be published in the Scopus journals (EXTRA FEES REQUIRED).