- Deadline for Full paper submission has been extended to 14th July 2020.
- The due date for Extended Abstract (EA) submission is extended to 15th April 2020. The original deadline for EA submission was on 1st April 2020.
- IGCESH conference may be organized fully via virtual platform if necessary, depending on the situation (to be confirmed later)
- All participants are NOT compulsory to present their paper.
- All the Extended Abstract still will be published as ‘Conference Proceeding’ as planned. Hence, the selected paper will undergo a review process to be published in the identified Journal Publications.
IGCESH 2020 committees regret to inform you that there is an immediate change in the mode of presentation in IGCESH 2020 due to the outbreak of COVID-19. As the world is now plagued with the coronavirus outbreaks, the Ministry of Health (MOH) and Ministry of Education (MOE) Malaysia have recommended all institutions to reassess the scheduled events and to ensure the appropriate safety precautions are taken.
After much discussion and consideration, IGCESH 2020 has decided to just allow VIRTUAL PRESENTATION for all International participants and non-UTM participants. Meanwhile, FACE-TO-FACE PRESENTATION is applicable for UTM participants only. During the two days, IGCESH 2020 committees will manage the situation well by following the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) set by MOH and MOE Malaysia.
All non-UTM (International participants) are required to present via virtual presentation. The Conference fee will be the same for all the participants i.e. virtual/face to face presentation.
We are sorry again for this sudden announcement of the change. Your kind consideration and concern are highly appreciated in this regard.
Our heartiest thanks to all IGCESH 2020 participants.