- Climate of Malaysia – tropical; annual southwest (April to October) and northeast (October to February) monsoons
- Some facts on Malaysia weather :
- The average temperature in Malaysia is 27.5 °C (82 °F).
- The average temperature range is 1 °C.
- The highest monthly average high temperature is 33 °C (91 °F) in February, March, April, May & June.
- The lowest monthly average low temperature is 22 °C (72 °F) in January, February, July, September & December.
Interesting Places Around Johor Bahru & Vicinity
- From Kuala Lumpur International Airport (the distance is about 300 km from UTM), there are a few options to go to UTM by flight :
2. Air Asia
3. Malindo Air
- UTM is served by Senai International Airport, which is 30 miles from UTM. You can get a taxi at the airport which cost around RM30 to get to UTM.
- You can also take a flight to Singapore International Airport, Changi, Singapore. Then take a taxi to drive you to Johor Bahru. From Johor Bahru City, you can take another taxi to drive you to UTM. The taxi cost is around RM20 from Johor Bahru City (which is about 15 km from UTM). However, you may need visa to enter Singapore.
KLIA Coach to Johor Bahru
- YoYo Express – KLIA to Tun Aminah (JB)
Library Access (UTM Library — Perpustakaan Sultanah Zanariah)
Library Opening Hours
- Sunday – Thursday: 8.00am – 10.30pm
- Friday – Saturday: 8.00am – 5.00 pm
- Closed on Public Holidays
Books store & stationery
2. MPH Book Store
1. Family Mart
2. Eco Shop
1. AEON Mall Taman Universiti
2. U Mall
3. Paradigm Mall
4. Johor Premium Outlets
5. Sutera Mall