- All participants (presenters or listeners only) are requested to register for the conference from 1 April 2020 until 30 Jun 2020.
- Please use this form to register for the conference event.
- All participants (presenters only) are requested to register for the extended abstract and full paper submission by logging into your account in the easychair submission system. Please follow the direction carefully from Instructions for Corresponding Author. You are responsible for knowing and meeting all deadlines including submission dates and fee payment dates by referring to Important Dates.
Payment has to be made according to the rates below :
(by 15th June 2020)
(by 30th June 2020)
|Non-UTM (local university)||
|Second paper and more||RM 250 (per paper for local)
USD 100 (per paper for international)
* All attending participants (presenter/listener) must pay his/her conference fees.
* The registration fee includes conference kits, certificate, conference meals, and IGCESH2020 Hi-Tea.
* The conference fee does not include the journal publication fee. The journal publication fee has to be paid separately
depending on the journal in which the paper is accepted.
* Registration covers the presentation of 1 paper and conference proceeding.
* Each additional paper that has an author with FULL REGISTRATION (Attending Author) entitled an additional payment of RM
* Extra costs will incur for the accepted paper to be published in the Scopus indexed journals.
There will also be a half-day workshop on 17 August 2020. The half-day workshop is open to the first 50 participants who register and pay the fee. Please refer to the Program Tentative for the details of the workshop. Further announcements will be made available.
IGCESH2020 Hi Tea and Closing Ceremony:
DATE: 19th August 2020
TIME: 3:30 PM – 5:30 PM
*Other information will be updated soon