- Refer to the Reviewer’s comments for any necessary revision by logging in your account in the conference management system (https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=igcesh2020). Please ensure that the final version of your extended abstract is following the prescribed format:(doc | pdf), and save it as .doc or .docx file. Participants are to take note of the important dates by referring to this link.
- Participants will be notified through email upon extended abstract acceptance and a link for Google form will be included in the email. Participants are required to complete the form to register and confirm your attendance at the conference.
- Upload the camera-ready version (this means whatever you uploaded will be published as it is in the conference proceedings) of your corrected extended abstract through the CMT by 15th May 2020. To do this, log in to your CMT account, and on your author console, click “Edit Submission” and do the submission as instructed in the email. (Note: Do not click “Delete Submission” since it will cause your CMT account to be deleted. Please click “Edit Submission” first then remove old file after that Upload a new one and Save).
- Please make sure that your short abstract, of not more than 200 words, written in English is provided/replaced in the CMT system. The abstract should not only indicate the subject and scope of the paper but also summarize the introduction, methods, and results. (*This abstract will be published as it is in the abstract book).
- All abstracts / presentations / posters / full papers should be in English.
- Fill out the Registration Form online (to make sure the name of the presenter/participant only) by 30th June 2020. Each student who registers will get our conference kit and can attend the conference. Please click here for registration.
- Pay the registration fee. Scan the proof of payment and/or save it as a pdf file. Email the file to email@example.com by 15th June 2020 (for early birds) and 30th June 2020 (for regular).
Note again that the extended abstract will be included in the proceeding of the conference (with ISBN Number). For the full paper template and further instruction, we will notify you after the payment has been made. The template of full paper (8-10 pages) for consideration in our journal publication has been made available on our website.
There will also be a half-day Workshop on Viva Presentation and Publication in High-Impact Factor Journals on 17th August 2020. Further announcements will be made available.
Other arrangements regarding the conference will be informed through you or updated through the website. Should you have any inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or LIKE and enquire through our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.