RETURN TO CAMPUS AND POST-PANDEMIC RESOURCESBELOW ARE IMPORTANT PROTOCOLS TO KNOW FOR SEMESTER II 20212022
- ENTERING TO UTM CAMPUS
- PROGRAMME REGISTRATION
- MEET AND GREET SESSION WITH FACULTY
- ON-CAMPUS HOUSING REQUIREMENT AND FACILTIES
- Students and parents/guardians are allowed to enter the campus if they are fully vaccinated:
(i) 2-dose vaccination of Pfizer, Astrazeneca or Sinovac after the 14th day from the date of the second dose injection;
(ii) 1-dose vaccination of Johnson & Johnson or Cansino vaccine after the 28th day from the date of injection; and
(iii) Low risk recorded in the respective MySejahtera application.
- For international students, UTM recognizes vaccines that have been authorized by the World Health Organization (WHO). International students who have received a vaccine at their country do not need to be revaccinated in Malaysia as long as they completed the series. Upon your arrival in Malaysia, you are required to go to the nearest Government Healthcare Centre to obtain a digital certificate. Please bring along related documents for verification purposes. You are required to download the MySejahtera apps and update your information.
- Information about Government Healthcare Centre could be obtained here :
(i) UTM Johor Bahru campus students –Kulai District Health Office
(ii) UTM Kuala Lumpur campus students – Titiwangsa District Health Office
- Vaccination related info : Office of Students Affairs I UTM Health Centre I Malaysia COVID19 Vaccination Program
- Students need to apply to enter the campus through the UTMSmart system and fill in a Health Declaration Form (HDF). The application system will be open from October 5, 2021.
- Admission approval letters will be issued to serve as inter-state or district travel documents. For Sabah, Sarawak and Labuan students, the admission procedures to the Peninsula is based on the procedures set by the National Security Council of the respective state.
- For international students, the admission procedure to Malaysia is based on SOPs set by the National Security Council (MKN)
- Modes of transport allowed are either own vehicle, driven by parents/guardians and flight (Sabah, Sarawak and Labuan students only). Public transportation is not allowed.
- Prior to entering campus, a health screening procedure will be performed at the entrance. This involves checking the body temperature, entry permission letter, complete digital certificate of vaccination and scanning MySejahtera. Then, students are required to undergo the RTK Antigen Saliva Self-Test Kit test at the Covid-19 Screening Center at a location to be determined by the University. Next, the students are allowed to enter the residential college after the RTK Antigen Saliva Self-Test Kit test results are confirmed Negative (-ve) by the University Medical Officer. College placement is subject to the decision of the Hospitality Cluster, Department of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Development)
- Entering to campus related info: Office of Students Affairs I MyUTM portal I Student Movement Guidelines I EMGS International Student Kit
- New students are required to complete program registration online.
- Online postgraduate registration info : Admission eDaftar guide
- All students are required to do course registration for Semester II 2021/2022 session from 18th March until 4th April 2022 to avoid penalty.
- Login to MyUTM portal to do the course registration.
- Faculties contacts info
- Students are encouraged to join the designated meeting session with your faculty. You will be able to ask questions about your programme and procedure during the meet and greet session. You may find information about your meet and greet session here and your faculty’s website.
- Students may apply for hostel and housing facilities in UTM. Please visit https://www.utm.my/hospitality/ for more details.
- All students living in university residential college and family housing are required to be fully vaccinated upon move in to their assigned, on-campus residence